Nidhi Chabora, APRN-Rx, BC
Nidhi Chabora, APRN-Rx, BC is an Advanced Practical Nurse working on the Big Island of Hawaii. She received APNA’s 2012 Individual Innovation Award for creating this exciting new program.
Nidhi Chabora, APRN, BC
NJ Moses, BS, MA
Nancy Jo Moses, BS, MA
Nancy Jo Moses, BS, MA is an accomplished public school visual art educator with 37 years of teaching experience.
- 2019 – Nidhi Chabora winner of the Hawaii Association of Professional Nurses (HAPN) Leadership Award 2019
- 2019 – Approved for 3 contact hours of accredited continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- 2015 – SDTA became a non-profit in Hilo, HI.
- 2013 – SDTA became a yearly practicum site for UH Hilo Psychology (3 semester credits).
- 2013 and 2017 – Mental Health Awareness month, SDTA exhibited expansive educational art shows at the Wailoa Center in Hilo, HI.
- 2012 – The American Psychiatric Nurses Association presented Nidhi Chabora with the Individual Innovation Award.
- RRR Community Support Sessions in Pahoa and Hilo, HI.
- Professional Development Workshop, University of Hawaii, Hilo, HI.
- BSN Student Presentation, University of Hawaii, Hilo, HI.
- Nursing Resilience: Care for the Caregiver HAPN Conference, Hilo, HI.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Conference, Honolulu, HI.
- Hui Mālama Ola Nā ʻŌiwi presentation, Hilo, HI.
- Hawaii Association of Professional Nurses Conference, Honolulu, HI.
Using Cognitive Behavior Therapy with the creative process, participants experience an awakening that enhances healing and sustains recovery. The significance of this immediate experiential learning in the here and now cannot be understated in the process of …